Thursday, February 28, 2008

Almost 3!!

Ethan man is 3 in 2 days! I really can't believe how fast time goes by. I swear I can remember just like it was yesterday, the day he was born. The day we brought him home. The day he sat up and started giggling at his sister. The day he fell down the stairs, started crawling, riding his big wheel, walking, then running, chase with kaylin on daddy's back, trying to keep up with kaylin... Little man is one tough, fun, loud and happy kid. He never leaves life boring and is always up for anything. Below is Ethan trying to be a bad guy on his bike. It's quite the evil eye if you ask me!
He loves taking pictures, either being in them or helping mom be the photographer. Here we have it set on the timer, but he was jumping up and down growling during this pic.
He told me was making crazy faces at the camera. Funny guy.
Here's another bad guy picture. After every one I take, he comes to see it and then tells me he wants another picture, then comes and see it etc. A vicious cycle! :)

No comments: